The WiRE Hub Program is a 12 week
entrepreneurial sprint that supports you to achieve
ONE 'Big Rock' in your business
WIRE HUB autumn 2018
Commencing mid May
watch this space for more details and the registration link
Following the success of the first round of WiRE Hubs, the WiRE Program will be inviting Rural, Regional and Remote women soon to apply to join WiRE Hub autumn 2018. The Hub Program is an online group mentoring program designed to support Rural, Regional and Remote women to activate and implement ONE Big Rock within their business.
Why join the WiRE Hub?
We believe women ANYWHERE are capable of achieving ANYTHING.
With a clear goal, regular accountability, access to experts and the support of like-minded peers, previous WiRE Hub participants from all across Queensland found they accomplished more in
12 weeks of the Program than they had previously achieved on their own.
“The accountability, support and information given during the sessions helped prioritise
the Big Rock. Other people’s experiences helped give me the confidence to keep going”
- WiRE Hub participant -
What is a Big Rock?
This is the big goal that you will achieve. You will need to ensure it is a worthy challenge, that will have impact and be specific, so you clearly know whether you have met your intention.
Some examples are:
- developing a minimum viable product (prototype)
- market an idea/project
- build a website or e-commerce platform
- develop and launch an e-course
- launch a Podcast series
- create and implement a digital strategy including systems and automation
Becoming a WiRE Hub Member
- a regional, remote or rural woman that has an idea for a new business, in the process of starting a venture or looking to diversify your income stream?
- able to commit 90 minutes a week for 12 weeks (January to April)?
- able to connect online with access to a computer or laptop?
- willing to set clear business goals and personal intentions and have the time and focus to put in the work required?
- open to an exchange of ideas and learning through active participation in the WiRE Hub and online forum?
- ready to embark on a life-changing relationship and join a vibrant peer mentoring community?
- willing to participate in evaluation and feedback of your progress and experience of the Program?
What is in it for you?
- the opportunity to link, share, learn, network and be supported by like-minded women that you may not otherwise have in your network;
- the opportunity to be supported by mentors, coaches and experts;
- the opportunity to be part of a unique community where you can learn from each other's experiences, exchange tips of the trade, pass on knowledge, make connections, learn new business skills and be held accountable for your progress; and
- achieving your Big Rock in twelve weeks!
PLEASE NOTE: The dates in this infographic refer to the previous Hub Program and new dates will be posted on this page as soon as we have confirmed the dates.