Join us for the first WiRE Business Growth Bootcamp in Northern Queensland!
Join us for an awesome 2 Day Intensive Bootcamp with tools and support to explore and test ideas to start or grow your business. Whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur, a seasoned entrepreneur with a new idea, or an executive looking to bring entrepreneurial thinking into the workplace, you’ll discover how to progress your entrepreneurial journey.
What to expect?
- 2 Day (16 hours), intensive Practical Bootcamp with tools and support to explore and test ideas to start or grow your business
- Interactive group sessions to develop capability and systems to grow your business
- Practical application of skills and development of clear action pathway for implementing new learnings
- Support from experienced facilitators, mentors and each other
What topics will be covered?
1. Knowing Your Why
2. WiRE on the Web
3. Your Purpose and Your Customer
4. Taking Your Product to Market
5. Telling the World
6. Silencing Your Inner Critic
7. Show Me the Money
8. Getting Seriously Social
9. Bringing It All Together
Destiny Café, 49-57 Loder Street, Atherton
Saturday 10th June
9:30am – Registration
10:00am – Bootcamp Start
8:30pm – Day End
Sunday 11th June
8:00am – Breakfast
3:30pm – Bootcamp Close
$90 - Includes all meals, WiRE Playbook and T-Shirt
Facilitated by WiRE Project Officers:
Joy Taylor, Canvas Coworking Toowoomba and Anne-Marie Walton, Fire Station 101, Ipswich
Questions about the Bootcamp?
Contact Joy - 0407 584 987
Where do I register?
What does it cost?
$90 (this includes the full 16 hours Bootcamp, all meals, WiRE Playbook & T-Shirt)