Join us for the Kingaroy WiRE Business Growth Bootcamp during October 2017!
Please note this Bootcamp is being rescheduled from 1 & 2 September owing to the 100 Year Wondai show. Registration will open soon!
Join us for an awesome 2 Day Intensive Bootcamp with tools and support to explore and test ideas to start or grow your business. Whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur, a seasoned entrepreneur with a new idea, or an executive looking to bring entrepreneurial thinking into the workplace, you’ll discover how to progress your entrepreneurial journey.
What to expect?
- 2 Day (13 hours), intensive Practical Bootcamp with tools and support to explore and test ideas to start or grow your business
- Interactive group sessions to develop capability and systems to grow your business
- Practical application of skills and development of clear action pathway for implementing new learnings
- Support from experienced facilitators, mentors and each other
What topics will be covered?
1. Knowing Your Why
2. WiRE on the Web
3. Your Purpose and Your Customer
4. Taking Your Product to Market
5. Telling the World
6. Silencing Your Inner Critic
7. Show Me the Money
8. Getting Seriously Social
9. Bringing It All Together
Dates to be announced soon
$90 - Includes all meals, WiRE Playbook and T-Shirt
Questions about the Bootcamp?
Contact Retha Wiesner- 0412471839
Where do I register?
Registration to open soon
What does it cost?
$90 (this includes the full 13hours Bootcamp, all meals, WiRE Playbook & T-Shirt)
Our event partners:
The Advancing Women in Business (AWB)
The AWB is an initiative of the Queensland Government. This initiative encourage and support more women to start and grow their own businesses by: facilitating and strengthening connectivity between Queensland Government and women’s groups across the state and amongst women’s networking groups; effectively engaging women in Office of Small Business activities such as grants, events and mentoring; boosting women as mentors on the Mentoring for Growth program; and ensuring the tools, skills and opportunities needed by women are available as part of Office of Small Business activities.